Need a custom proof of concept?
We're experts in a wide range of technologies. Reach out to us now.
This POC is designed to prove if Azure Synapse platform is right for your organization’s Advanced Analytics initiative. This Proof-of-Concept implementation can be easily expanded to a production deployment.
Week 1 – Discovery
– Review high level requirements and finalize scope of POC.
– Gather requirements from your strategic teams that is part of the proof of concept.
Week 2 – Design
– Design data model *Design ETL process
– Design row level security model
– Design sharing and collaboration strategies
Week 3/4 – Development
– Provisions Azure resources needed for the POC.
– Implement the solution identified with the Azure resources such as ADF, Synapse, Analysis Services (Optional) and Power BI.
– Build Azure Data Factory pipelines, data flows and data connections
– Build distribution types and keys for synapse data warehouse model and create physical model (star\snowflake)
– Build aggregations, measures and facts using Azure Analysis Services
– Build reports and reports and dashboards using PowerBI
– Review and Walkthrough of the solution
– Training on the tools and resources used in the solution and knowledge transfer
VNB utilized Azure Health Data Services to help a large payer integrate a patient access and provider directory.VIEW DETAILS
VNB Consulting collaborated with a leading health insurance provider to transform EDI 834 benefit enrollment processes.VIEW DETAILS
VNB’s BI team conducted a thorough review of the customer’s data landscape and proposed a data gateway architecture to handle the multiple data sources such as SAP data sources, Legacy Oracle DW, and SQL server.VIEW DETAILS
September 8, 2023
VNB dives deep into Microsoft Fabric, an end-to-end analytics powerhouse that redefines how we harness the potential of data.
September 7, 2023
VNB talks about the performance comparison of different reporting modes in Power BI when connecting to a data fabric, helping you make informed decisions to optimize your data-driven insights.
June 23, 2023
VNB explores the key features and benefits of Microsoft Fabric, and why it is poised to revolutionize the way organizations approach data analytics