Need a custom proof of concept?
We're experts in a wide range of technologies. Reach out to us now.
This POC is designed to prove if Azure Synapse platform is right for your organization’s Advanced Analytics initiative. This Proof-of-Concept implementation can be easily expanded to a production deployment.
Week 1 – Discovery
– Review high level requirements and finalize scope of POC.
– Gather requirements from your strategic teams that is part of the proof of concept.
Week 2 – Design
– Design data model *Design ETL process
– Design row level security model
– Design sharing and collaboration strategies
Week 3/4 – Development
– Provisions Azure resources needed for the POC.
– Implement the solution identified with the Azure resources such as ADF, Synapse, Analysis Services (Optional) and Power BI.
– Build Azure Data Factory pipelines, data flows and data connections
– Build distribution types and keys for synapse data warehouse model and create physical model (star\snowflake)
– Build aggregations, measures and facts using Azure Analysis Services
– Build reports and reports and dashboards using PowerBI
– Review and Walkthrough of the solution
– Training on the tools and resources used in the solution and knowledge transfer
VNB assisted a Non Profit Association supporting veterinarians publish PowerBI data portal for its members using Power PagesVIEW DETAILS
VNB assisted a dental plan implement patient access and provider directory API using Azure Data Services to meet CMS MandateVIEW DETAILS
VNB assisted a womans healthcare provider build data warehouse for Meditech EMR data and creates visualizations using PowerBI to improve patient careVIEW DETAILS
July 27, 2022
Microsoft Power Pages is a standalone product that evolved from their Power Apps portal. The enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) platform enables companies to build secure, business-centric web applications using low-code/no-code development tool
July 14, 2022
VNB’s Leave Management Power Apps is a smart and easy-to-use app that both employees and HRs can use hassle-free. Its all-in-one dashboard allows the processing of leave applications, tracking balance leaves and company policies.
March 11, 2021
Microsoft recently held Ignite 2021 conference. In this blog we talk about key announcements specific to Power platform, Azure and Dynamics 365 from the Ignite conference.