Need a custom proof of concept?
We're experts in a wide range of technologies. Reach out to us now.
This POC is designed to prove if Azure Synapse platform is right for your organization’s Advanced Analytics initiative. This Proof-of-Concept implementation can be easily expanded to a production deployment.
Week 1 – Discovery
– Review high level requirements and finalize scope of POC.
– Gather requirements from your strategic teams that is part of the proof of concept.
Week 2 – Design
– Design data model *Design ETL process
– Design row level security model
– Design sharing and collaboration strategies
Week 3/4 – Development
– Provisions Azure resources needed for the POC.
– Implement the solution identified with the Azure resources such as ADF, Synapse, Analysis Services (Optional) and Power BI.
– Build Azure Data Factory pipelines, data flows and data connections
– Build distribution types and keys for synapse data warehouse model and create physical model (star\snowflake)
– Build aggregations, measures and facts using Azure Analysis Services
– Build reports and reports and dashboards using PowerBI
– Review and Walkthrough of the solution
– Training on the tools and resources used in the solution and knowledge transfer
VNB assisted an Urology Healthcare Provider develop and deploy a PowerApps solution integrated with Athena Practice EHR via FHIR APIs to manage patient admissions and careVIEW DETAILS
VNB assisted a power and utilities organization create an enrollment process to enroll, retain and renew customers leveraging PowerApps and Power AutomateVIEW DETAILS
VNB assisted an Asset management firm implement return to workplace power platform solution to ensure employee safety after covid-19 lockdownVIEW DETAILS
March 11, 2021
Microsoft recently held Ignite 2021 conference. In this blog we talk about key announcements specific to Power platform, Azure and Dynamics 365 from the Ignite conference.
February 10, 2021
We discussed in the Part I how we can use Power Automate Desktop to record Windows and Web applications, but also leverage out of box actions such as manipulating Excel documents as part of an end-to-end invoice processing solution. Part II would give you an insight into the capabilities of the AI Builder.
February 18, 2021
In this part 4 of the series of articles on Azure Synapse Analytics, we will take a detailed look at the predictive analytics capabilities of Synapse. Predictive analytics is a modeling technique of using statistical algorithms and machine learning (ML) techniques to ascertain future outcomes, based on the historical data.