Need a custom proof of concept?
We're experts in a wide range of technologies. Reach out to us now.
This limited implementation is designed to evaluate if Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps and Integration Account) is right for your organization’s EDI in Cloud initiative. We will set up the interfaces with your Trading Partners and Applications, so you can see how the platform will work for you. This Azure Logic Apps EDI Proof of Concept implementation can be expanded to your production environment.
– Provisioning of Azure Subscription for the POC
– Setup of Integration Account to host schemas, transformation for the POC.
– Setup of Integration Account to configure trading partner agreements.
– Setup Azure Logic App to receive EDI Document of your choice to your application
– Setup Azure Logic App to Send EDI Document of your choice to your trading partner ** 2 hours of training
– Day 1: Kick-Off meeting with you, review of your current EDI integration processes, finalize the scope of POC, provisioning of Azure Subscription and setup of integration account with schemas, transformations and agreements
– Day 2: Setup Azure Logic App to receive-send EDI data to & from a trading partner. Final walk through with you, Proof of Concept closure, and planning of next steps.
VNB assisted a large not-for-profit addiction treatment healthcare organization consolidate its intake, clinical and financial data using Azure SynapseVIEW DETAILS
VNB assisted a leader in food service distribution replace its legacy EDI platform using Azure LogicApps, Azure Integration Account, Azure Storage and Azure Monitor.VIEW DETAILS
VNB implemented an integration solution for a healthcare services company to get patient details from providers into their cloud hosted care management solution.VIEW DETAILS