Need a custom proof of concept?
We're experts in a wide range of technologies. Reach out to us now.
This limited implementation is designed to evaluate if Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps and Integration Account) is right for your organization’s EDI in Cloud initiative. We will set up the interfaces with your Trading Partners and Applications, so you can see how the platform will work for you. This Azure Logic Apps EDI Proof of Concept implementation can be expanded to your production environment.
– Provisioning of Azure Subscription for the POC
– Setup of Integration Account to host schemas, transformation for the POC.
– Setup of Integration Account to configure trading partner agreements.
– Setup Azure Logic App to receive EDI Document of your choice to your application
– Setup Azure Logic App to Send EDI Document of your choice to your trading partner ** 2 hours of training
– Day 1: Kick-Off meeting with you, review of your current EDI integration processes, finalize the scope of POC, provisioning of Azure Subscription and setup of integration account with schemas, transformations and agreements
– Day 2: Setup Azure Logic App to receive-send EDI data to & from a trading partner. Final walk through with you, Proof of Concept closure, and planning of next steps.
VNB assisted with upgrade & migration from an old BizTalk 2006 version to latest BizTalk 2013R2 hosted on Azure IaaS.VIEW DETAILS
VNB assisted a utilities services company to create an automated process on Azure for work orders processing using Azure LogicApps, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database and Azure Data Factory.VIEW DETAILS
A leading manufacturer of fitness equipment attain higher productivity and reduced its time-to-market by 85% leveraging Microsoft Azure.VIEW DETAILS