Need a custom assessment?
We're experts in a wide range of technologies. Reach out to us now.
This assessment is designed to prove if Azure Synapse platform is right for your organization’s Advanced Analytics initiative. This assessment will define next steps to build a Azure Synapse proof of concept or pilot implementation.
– Day 1: Meet with various business stakeholders and identify pain points from a functional side.
– Day 2: Meet with technology and infrastructure teams to identify technology pain points.
– Day 3: Identify critical needs that needs to be met with moving to the modern data platform and roadmap delivery
– Modern data platform roadmap to meet all the function and technical requirements
– Project timeline & cost proposal for proof or concept or pilot implementation
VNB assisted a large not-for-profit addiction treatment healthcare organization consolidate its intake, clinical and financial data using Azure SynapseVIEW DETAILS
VNB assisted a leader in food service distribution replace its legacy EDI platform using Azure LogicApps, Azure Integration Account, Azure Storage and Azure Monitor.VIEW DETAILS
VNB implemented an integration solution for a healthcare services company to get patient details from providers into their cloud hosted care management solution.VIEW DETAILS
March 11, 2021
Microsoft recently held Ignite 2021 conference. In this blog we talk about key announcements specific to Power platform, Azure and Dynamics 365 from the Ignite conference.
February 10, 2021
We discussed in the Part I how we can use Power Automate Desktop to record Windows and Web applications, but also leverage out of box actions such as manipulating Excel documents as part of an end-to-end invoice processing solution. Part II would give you an insight into the capabilities of the AI Builder.
February 18, 2021
In this part 4 of the series of articles on Azure Synapse Analytics, we will take a detailed look at the predictive analytics capabilities of Synapse. Predictive analytics is a modeling technique of using statistical algorithms and machine learning (ML) techniques to ascertain future outcomes, based on the historical data.