Need a custom assessment?
We're experts in a wide range of technologies. Reach out to us now.
This assessment is designed to prove if Azure Synapse platform is right for your organization’s Advanced Analytics initiative. This assessment will define next steps to build a Azure Synapse proof of concept or pilot implementation.
– Day 1: Meet with various business stakeholders and identify pain points from a functional side.
– Day 2: Meet with technology and infrastructure teams to identify technology pain points.
– Day 3: Identify critical needs that needs to be met with moving to the modern data platform and roadmap delivery
– Modern data platform roadmap to meet all the function and technical requirements
– Project timeline & cost proposal for proof or concept or pilot implementation
VNB assisted a dental plan implement patient access and provider directory API using Azure Data Services to meet CMS MandateVIEW DETAILS
VNB assisted a large not-for-profit addiction treatment healthcare organization consolidate its intake, clinical and financial data using Azure SynapseVIEW DETAILS
VNB assisted a leader in food service distribution replace its legacy EDI platform using Azure LogicApps, Azure Integration Account, Azure Storage and Azure Monitor.VIEW DETAILS
December 14, 2022
Pre-requisites: Before starting the hands-on labs Note: To participate in the App in a Day training, you require an internet connection, and you will use the web version of the Power Apps Studio, which will run in a browser: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Safari. Task 1: Download the Lab Files 1. Download file Lab
November 10, 2022
VNB talks about the new Microsoft Purview for power bi, an upgraded, unified data governance solution. The system facilitates businesses to define and apply DLP policies for sensitive content.
July 27, 2022
Microsoft Power Pages is a standalone product that evolved from their Power Apps portal. The enterprise-grade Software as a Service (SaaS) platform enables companies to build secure, business-centric web applications using low-code/no-code development tool